North South University — South Asian Institute of Policy and Governance (SIPG)
Your Site Leaders:
- Dr. M. Mahfuzul Haque: Research Coordinator, South Asian Institute of Policy and Governance, North South University
- Dr. Sk. Tawfique M. Haque: Professor and Director, Public Policy and Governance Program, North South University
Your Technical Leader: Mehedi Hasan Liton: Web Developer, North South University
- Ishtiaq Jamil, Professor, Department or Administration and Organization Theory, University of Bergen, Norway
- Abdur Rob Khan Professor of Political Science and Dean, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, North South University
- Bulbul Ashraf Siddiqi, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science and Sociology, North South University
- Tek Nath Dhakal, Professor of Public Administration and Head, Central Department of Public
Administration, Tribhuvan Univesity
Please find below pertinent information about the student networking session on February 22 and travel and lodging
IMPORTANT: please remember to bring your own laptop computers to the competition. You must have GOOGLE CHROME installed. This is the only browser compatible with the simulation. Tablets are NOT compatible with the simulation.
February 22 Networking Event Details:
|Arrival of participants of the competition (from hotel) at NSU
Gather at the main entrance area
There will be a reception corner the front desk
|Registration of the participants
Issue of Participant ID/badges
|Proceed towards the networking venue to be joined by the judges, Faculty members, student volunteers and others.
Light refreshment Tea/Coffee
|Welcome speech by Site leader and read out the program agenda for competition on 23rd Feb2019
|Brief introduction of the participants
|Introduction of the judges and technical leaders
|Brief on computer-based simulation competition and layouts for the Sim Competition and video/photography by Technical Leader/NASPAA Rep.
|Brief on the simulation competition by Rep. from NASPAA and Site Leader
|Speech by Professor Sk. Tawfique M.Haque, Director, SIPG
|Informal interaction of the participants/group members
|End of the program and transfer to hotel
K M Mazumder*
Assistant General Manager
*LAUREL HOTEL LTD.*
*C : +88-01911547143 **(viber,What’sapp, IMO, Messenger, wechat)*
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
House – 54, Road – 18, Block – J, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.
Web : www.laurelhotelbd.com
Location and Transit
Stay up to date
The countdown to competition day is on! Hear about our sites, pre-registration, as well as associated NASPAA and CLSG events.